Recently, Anthony made a HUGE move, leaving a 15-year career at Ducks Unlimited and launching his own company to help people like you and me improve our personal brands on LinkedIn.
In this conversation, Anthony and I talk about the importance of building your personal brand, why LinkedIn is the most important platform for personal branding, and how nonprofits can leverage LinkedIn for growth as well.
Our conversation hit key topics including:
- Why focusing on your personal brand on LinkedIn can put you in the top 1% of users on the platform.
- What content is and isn’t “LinkedIn appropriate”.
- How your nonprofit can gain attention and engagement on LinkedIn.
- Why nonprofits shouldn’t be afraid of their employees building personal brands on LinkedIn.
- Understanding how an employee’s personal brand can help build and grow your organization’s credibility.
- How best to engage donors, potential board members, and future employees on LinkedIn (and how not to).
Don’t forget to check out Anthony’s FREE mini-course on personal branding on LinkedIn.
Your mission is critical. Your resources are finite. You need a partner that can deliver customized, scalable, and relevant donor communications that increase response and maximize net long-term revenue for your cause.
You need Altus Marketing.