Feed My Starving Children is a Christian international hunger relief organization that will provide 370 million meals to people in need across the globe this year. That’s more than 1 million meals per day.
In our conversation with Andy, we covered many topics, including:
- The philanthropic power of an engaging volunteer experience.
- Crafting easily shareable messages.
- Why talking about the “big” problem actually keeps people from acting, and how you can boil the big problem down to a single key point.
- How to use a low-cost, tangible entry point to introduce supporters to your organization in a meaningful way.
- The value of creating blended live/virtual fundraising events.
Andy is a dynamic, engaging speaker who is leading monumental growth at Feed My Starving Children. Take a listen — we’re sure you’ll find value in this conversation!
Your mission is critical. Your resources are finite. You need a partner that can deliver customized, scalable, and relevant donor communications that increase response and maximize net long-term revenue for your cause.
You need Altus Marketing.